To the InnoWorkers (Our Students)
- InnoWorks programs will be enjoyable extracurricular learning experiences that tie science and engineering to the real-world.
- Every student who successfully completes an InnoWorks program will be recognized with an award for their accomplishment.
- Additional awards for team performance, collaboration, leadership, improvement, and dedication will also be given.
- InnoWorks is committed to helping InnoWorkers’ success now and in the future; the bonds we make are intended to last a lifetime. InnoWorks will strive to create mechanisms by which the InnoWorks community (InnoWorkers, mentors, staff, and alumni) can keep in touch and help each other.
- Alumni InnoWorkers will be given opportunities to be involved in InnoWorks as junior mentors in high school, and leaders, mentors, and staff in college and beyond.
To the Parents
- InnoWorks will provide innovative and enjoyable programs to build problem-solving skills and student confidence with the intention of inspiring lifelong enthusiasm towards learning in general and science and engineering in particular.
- InnoWorks programs will be provided at no cost to students from socioeconomically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Safety is the number one priority in all InnoWorks programs.
- We respect privacy and will work with you to protect personal information.
To the Community
- InnoWorks is fundamentally a grass roots organization dedicated to service for the benefit of local communities.
- We will work with community leaders to tailor our programs to be suitable for local culture and needs.
- InnoWorks will proactively expand in both breadth and depth to provide the highest quality programs to as many communities as possible.
To the Sponsors
- InnoWorks will be excellent stewards of the resources you provide to benefit the InnoWorkers and their communities.
- We will endeavor to provide the recognition that your generosity deserves.
To the Chapters
- InnoWorks is committed to help each chapter succeed.
To the Volunteers
- InnoWorks is committed to supporting each volunteer during their time with InnoWorks and beyond.